Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 days of creativity!!

I have decided to embark on a YEAR of creativity . . . I am going to do my very best to blog about it every day but in all honesty, it will probably end up being once a week. I want to try to create something new every day this year. Whether it be bows, custom clothing, new stationary, key fobs or some new venture I think I need to try. I am very excited to try this out and can't wait to see the results!! Let me know if there is anything you think I should try, I am always open to new ideas! Probably not what my hubby wants to hear but I really enjoy the creative side of my life. It gives me such a calming effect that I think I would go NUTTY without it! I will post pictures with my next blog as to what I have managed to accomplish so far in 2010!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment