Monday, March 16, 2009

New Layout, New Shop!

I am SO excited! Steph at Graphicsbysteph.com has made some incredible layouts for us to get our new image out there! I absoloutley LOVE what she has done with what she was given to work with! We pretty much said we like these bags, can you make us a layout and she went so far beyond what I was expecting! We are still counting down the days to the home bow party and the Enid Home Show. The preperation is making me crazy. There is so much that I want to be able to have but so little time in my day. Who ever invents the 28 hour day will forever be my hero! We will be launching a lot of new designs in tutus, tutu dresses, bows and accessories with in the next month. Keep your eyes open because there will be giveaways too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment